NOTE:

: I must have your order a minimum of 3 weeks BEFORE YOU PLAN ON MAILING IT OUT. I work full time, therefore, I am not at my computer until late at night.

: Order minimum is 25, but no longer have to be ordered in increments of 25. For example, you may order 42 instead of 50.

: ORDERS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND CLEARED.

: I do not print from my home. All printing is done through an outside source.

: If you are local and can pick up from my house, there is NO shipping charge. Otherwise, all orders carry a $6.00 shipping fee for 3-4 day delivery. (Add more days for orders processed Friday-Sunday--the printing company is closed on weekends.) Banner delivery is 7-10 days and carries a $5.00 shipping fee.

As always, I appreciate your business and support!

Jenny Holloway

Introducing...BIRTHDAY BANNERS!

Vinyl Birthday/Special Occasion Banners!

*Custom Design
*3 Sizes (see below)
*Horizontal or Vertical
*Indoor Vinyl
*Price includes clear plastic hangers
*Shipping = $5.00

SMALL = 3' x 1.6' (shown below) $43

MEDIUM = 4' x 2.5' $53

LARGE = 6' x 2.5' $63



Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Cookie Mama Giveaway!!!

A sweet mom from my hometown of Columbus--who also happens to be incredibly gifted in the cookie making/decorating department--is having a great giveaway over at her blog. Click on the box below to visit The Cookie Mama or click on her button from the right side of the page.

Don't forget The Cookie Mama for all your special occasions--birthdays, showers, anniversaries, and parties!


TheCookieMama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love what you've done with the place!!! You are soooo talented!!! :)

Lettering Delights

Fonts licensed from LetteringDelights.com