Thanks to all who stopped by our little open house the other night. For being so last minute, we had a nice crowd. We plan to do it again in the spring and have more 'vendors'. We have some pretty creative friends who need to be showcased.=)
I appreciate all the orders, and I'm fast and furiously working on them in the wee hours of the night/morning--ha!
At this time, I am not taking any more orders. I sure would love to, but somewhere in the midst of all this, I have a full time job, another part time job, AND a sweet FAMILY to take care of. So, with that said, I will update next week on the status of taking more orders. It's still kind of early, so I feel like I'll be able to do more, but for now, my plates is full. And for that I am THANKFUL.
Check back soon!
P.S. My little babies are TWO today, and for all you mamas out there, hug your babies a little tighter each day, because time is slipping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment